Custom Search

Carseat Covers $25.00 - $65.00...


These Carseat covers are made by Cuter Than A Ducks Butt...

I have these boy infant carseat covers. They are AWSOME! I have the blue camo (shown) and I have green camo, with black minky dot. They are by Cuter than a Duks Butt now known as Itzy Ritzy. So they will have the C.T.A.D.B. Logo on them. Brand New. I have the blue one and get sooo many coments on it.
Blue Camo/ Baby Blue Minky Dot $65.00 - I have - 2
Black Camo/ Black Minky Dot $65.00 -I have - 2


Baby Blue and Chocolate Brown Minkey Dot infant cover

Baby Blue/ Moca Minky Dot - $65.00 I have 1


Cowboy print/Navy Blue - $30.00 I have 1




Starburst Stripe/Pink -$63.00 I have 2


These carseat covers are from Dust Bunnies.......

The Pink and Baby Blue are made out of a Chenille (marshmellow) material They are Not reversable, but are machine washable. The other Blue is a Minky Dot material also not reversable.
I have:
Pink $28.00 total of 2
Blue $28.00 total of 1
Blue minky dot $28.00 total of 2


These Carseat covers are made by Covered in Love...For more information visit http://www.coveredinlove.com/





These are satin material, machine washable. They are non reversable. I bought these for my twin girls and they loved snuggling up to the satin. Perfect for both summer and winter. All seat covers are New!
I have:
Mocha - $25.00
Mocha Toddler $25.00 I have 2
Pink -$25.00
Red - $25.00